Face Recognition : Matches the Face to that in the database.
Alarms: Option to send Alarms whether Face Matching or non Matching to VMS/ Alarm Center
- Black List Alarm (Terrorists, Shoplifters, Known Offenders)
- VIP Identification
- Restricted Zone Security / Lobby Management
- Face Verification based Access Control & Attendance System
- Forensic Analysis
- Viewership Analytics (Face Count, Face Presence, Face Frequency)
- Demographic Profiling(Age Group and Gender Detection)
Features & Options
- Works with generic IP cameras with good quality.
- Works even with PC, you don’t need high end systems
- Works in both indoor as well as outdoor environments.
- Works with limited pose changes.
- Works even when people are walking.
- Works despite camouflage efforts with spectacles, beard or wig.
- Works for people of different ethnicity.
- Face recognition time can be as low as 1 sec.
- Works for up to tens of thousands of registered faces.
- Works even with one registered image per face.
- People walking towards camera with face visible frontally.
- The face detection allows ±20 degree tilt in both x and y direction.
- Indoor/outdoor environment with good constant illumination
- Works at resolutions 640×480 and above, up to 1080p, and for frame rate above 8 fps.
- Face recognition time is 1-3 sec.
- Works for a database of up to 10,000 faces.
- No of registered image per face: 1-10.
- Last Seen Time of the recognized face is also shown.
- The environment is indoor as well as outdoor.
- The camera is able to track the detected face when it is moving and does not generate multiple alarms.
- Face detected from camera is matched against database
- Alarms are sent to VMS/Alarm Center
- Cameras should be installed at Angular direction.
- Camera installation height depends on resolution, typically 1.7 meters.
- Registration: pixel distance between eyes – min 100 pixels
- Recognition: pixel distance between eyes – min 100 pixels
- Detects face typically up to a distance of 3 meters from the camera. The actual distance depends on camera installation height and associated angle of incidence.
- Constant illumination through out the day (> 200 lux).
- Detection: pixel distance between eyes – min 60 pixels
AllGoVision VMS Integration
- AllGoVision send recognized/non recognized alarms to VMS Viewer application.
- AllGoVision application can run as a windows service
- One machine can be used for registration and other machines for recognition
Software and Hardware
- OS: Windows Server/8/7/10
- Database storage: 2 TB
- Database : MySQL
- GPU accelerates processing. Nvidia GPU optimization supported
- NVidia GPU GTX 980 + Core i7 5930 6 core, 32GB RAM, 1TB HDD can support up to 4 Channels
Here is a Sample video to get info about working of FRC(Face Recognition Camera).